Clearing the JEE Mains is a herculean task for many. The negative marking system makes sure everyone dreads the exam and the complexity of the questions ensures stress and tensions within all. Statistics show that over 1,00,000 students give the examination in hopes of clearing and getting into the engineering stream irrelevant of the branch in which they choose to specialize in. Sadly, only 15,000 are able to get through and others are left hanging in Hows and whys.
So what can be done?
JEE preparation can be tough if not thought through smartly and wisely. It is very important for the candidate to plan out how all aspects of the syllabus that must be covered in the 2 year preparation time available. A JEE applicant must be ready to face the preparation time with all sincerity, utmost hard work and sensible planning. For this, it’s best to prepare a well-sorted Timetable.
What is the importance of a timetable?
A timetable, whose power if harnessed in the right way, can be the most important link to your JEE clearance. Sit down, grab a paper and pen and think through how a study timetable can be prepared that suits your college and class timings. The timetable will help you cover maximum planned syllabus in the allotted time thus keeping you one step ahead of the game.
What should be briefly thought through will preparing one?
A number of things must be thought through while preparing a timetable. Try first by enlisting the essentials:
- The syllabus completion in the time that’s in your hand
- Importance of equal distribution of dedication and time to each subject
- A periodic that’s feasible with your study routines and ability that also pushes you to aim for higher
If you can master your Timetable making skills, the dream of scoring well in JEE is not too far.
What are the things that should be taken into consideration while preparing a timetable?
- Firstly, plan out a timetable that suits your bodily capabilities. Don’t be too unrealistic about it.
- Concentrate on clearing out your concepts to the maximum from your NCERT text first and keep a special period to solve JEE based questions on the matter you’ve studied that day itself.
- Prepare a timetable that’s comfortable to follow but also increases your productivity daily. Make sure you follow the events listed on your timetable carefully with the precision of about 95% if not more.
- Be sincere and true to yourself about the completion of syllabus and learning the matter.
- Allot a period in the week where you ask your peers or teachers your doubts and make sure you get them cleared.
- Miss out an event because you were busy with college/class submissions or a long-awaited movie or an exciting match was aired? Be prepared for such situations as well by studying overtime before or after that day or allow a specific slot of the weekend to make up for the stuff missed. Win some, lose some.
- Your timetable should also contain fair hours for sleeping, eating, exercising daily. A healthy body contributes to a healthy mind.
- Also, remember to have fun with it. This is one period of your life you won’t get back. Take it in a stride and strive to do your best. Don’t close off completely; be within crowds that discuss problems and make you ponder over equations. Be true to your learning process because that, in fact, is the purpose of all your efforts.
When we are in school we always have a dream of future. When we reach class twelve the dream of future is no bright and wide enough. Now as soon we are going out of twelve we are going to look forward to a new life or the college life. There are different types of colleges in India which can offer wings to your dreams to future. After twelve it’s time to explore the new corridors of college life which comes with the marks, qualifications and interest. With a good performance in twelve final exams with that of similar excellent performance in the entrance exam, you can get a sit-in Top engineering or Medical colleges or can go for Basic Science College too.But it’s not easy to decide as we suggest someone on just asking to suggest. It requires the little bit of research and a lot of interest for that subject because it is going to be your future profession.
After twelve we are going for graduation that can be a science or arts or commerce that can also represent us by our work in the future. Although these are not the only ways out there are different another way out to have a good career and a good profession.
There are different options that can help you in deciding a better future after twelve.
The first point in the checklist is to choose the stream and consider its future scope. Always choose some subject which has some scope of higher education if someone is interested in research or study.If you are interested in science and passed out with PCM then you can go for professional courses such as architecture, engineering, design, and biotech or in Information and Communication Technology. If anyone is interested in pure sciences subject and want to have a degree in subjects such as physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology or statistics etc can also go for it. If some have PCB and have interest in medical studies then can go for MBBA in Ayurveda, Allopathic or in veterinary etc. Top B.tech Colleges in India are premium institutes for engineering.
- If one is interested in commerce subject that can go for B Com or Eco with Honors to be a financial expert in that sector. If someone is from arts stream then can deal with humanities and can go for BA. One can choose a certain subject to move in professional courses by appearing Entrance exam.Depending on the stream and entrance result one can take admissions in courses like law, fashion design etc which are not restricted to specific stream but depend on the interest of the person. One can also go for some different career is some is interested to serve for the county then can join the Armed forces or sit for NDA exams.
- You can even change stream if you are interested in higher education. One can change from science stream to commerce stream which is the easy way out but from commerce student, stream change may not be an easy one as it’s not possible in some education system in some countries.In commerce stream, you can go for BBA.
One can choose some professional course like Hotel Management, Law, Mass Communication, Management, Journalism or fashion design etc. These careers depend on personal interest and passion for these professions.
One can even choose a career in a vocational course like tourism, secretary, office administration etc which can also be chosen which also offer a good career choice for many.
- One needs to plan before he or she choose any stream and have a career dream in some college of your choice. One needs to prepare well for the admissions because it’s only done by going through the competitive process.
- After completion of Bachelor of Engineering, you can go for masters. Check out Top M.tech Colleges in Indialist which will help you to choose the best college.
So if you good and interested in some course and want to get admissions then don’t depend on people saying rather be confident on marks and scores of entrance exam. But try to consult some good career counsellor who can give you a good career picture, and that will help you to explore different career options as per your interest and confidence.They can help you to offer a better way that suits you and your talent with a lot of alternative ways to reach certain career goals and you don’t have to panic with the question what to do after passing class twelve. Collegedunia.com will help you while completing your studies.