Many of you might have brought the new bottle of apple cider vinegar just to try it out once. Well, then you have brought home a useful thing for your health.
It has a wide range of health benefits which might be surprising to you. No more anticipation, we will take a look at those benefits now.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Before you take a flight to your imagination, let me tell you that, it is nothing complex but the vinegar made from the apples. It has a good amount of acetic acid in it along with minerals like sodium and potassium in it.
Benefit: For Diabetes
It has the properties which lower the glycemic index. It is known for reducing the blood sugar levels in the blood. Hence it is advisable for the patients with Diabetes Type 2 with high blood sugar to control their blood sugar levels.
Benefit: For Losing Weight
This vinegar is helpful in losing weight process. It has properties which can break down the fats in your body easily.
Obviously, you cannot depend whole and sole on this for losing weight. It has to be accompanied by the good amount of exercise and diet control. But this one helps you for sure.
Consuming apple cider every day boosts the immunity of the body against the Cold and Flu.
Benefit: Digestion And Detox
Apple cider vinegar is full of probiotic. It is very helpful in the digestion.
You must have heard the name of apple cider in the reference to skin detoxification many times. Yes, it is true. It helps in detox of your body and gets rid of those impurities. Taking apple cider every day in diet can make your skin clearer.
Benefit: Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
Yes, It can be used very well in the treatment of acne. It can be used in the form of a toner for your skin. Thus helps in the acne breakouts because of its acetic acid content.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a jar.
- Mix it with water to make the slightly concentrated solution of vinegar as the toner.
- Caution: If you have very sensitive skin, then be careful with the concentration that you take. Then make it diluted as it has the risk of burning the skin.
- Take a cotton swab. Then absorb it in the toner that you have just made.
- Apply this to your skin after you wash your face.
- Take a new cotton every time you use the toner.
How to use apple cider vinegar?
Now, knowing all these health benefits of apple cider vinegar, you want to include it in your diet. Then how to? It is simple.
- Do not drink apple cider vinegar directly. It might be very acidic for your mouth and teeth.
- Add an only single teaspoon of this liquid to a glassful of water. Then drink it promptly.
- Do not take this if you have a history of chronic acidity of the stomach.
You will be able to reap the benefits of this if you keep it included in your diet plan for every day. If you have any questions or any comments, Please feel free to tell us those.
If you find this useful, please share with your friends!
Health is always to be earned. Live healthily.